Bangkok Thailand | Top 5 Best Things to Do in the City
Make the most out of your trip to Bangkok, Thailand by taking part in some of these exciting activities!
Bangkok, Thailand is one of the most popular and beloved cities in the world. But did you know that Bangkok has almost over 15 million visitors each year? Now that’s a whole bunch of people! To say that Bangkok is a bustling city with that many visitors, plus the 8 million people who are already living there, would be a major understatement. Those who are living in Thailand will tell you that Bangkok is their spearhead in terms of tourism, and if you’ve ever been to the city, you will not be surprised by that fact at all.
Despite the massive population, more and more people still travel to Thailand every year. There are so many things to see and do in the country that visiting it once will only make you want to return again soon. From the busy streets of Bangkok to the countless relaxing beach shores on the outskirts, here are some of the best things you can enjoy doing in Bangkok, Thailand:
- Drink and dine at some of the city’s finest Sky Bars. Sky Bars are a massive thing in Bangkok simply because there are so many tall buildings in the city with restaurants and bars situated at the very top of them. The Rooftop Bar of the Baiyoke Sky Hotel is currently the highest sky bar in the city, but there are so many other ones that you can go to for an unforgettable night out.
- Check out the temples. There are over 400 temples in Thailand. That alone should overwhelm any prospecting temple raiders. The most popular ones are the Royal Temple of The Emerald Buddha, The Temple of Dawn, Wat Pho, and The Marble Temple. So be sure to put those at the top of your list if you do want to check out some of the country’s most magnificent temples.
- Shop at the weekend markets. According to a lot of people, the largest market in the world is the Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok. Considering this market has over 8,000 stalls, it’s no wonder why so many people have made this claim. Whatever the case, it’s still the biggest market in Thailand and whether you’re traveling to Bangkok alone or not, visiting the Chatuchak Weekend Market should definitely be included in your itinerary.
- Take part in several beach and water activities. The best time to visit Thailand, according to a lot of people, is during the summer. It’s because of the marvelous beaches. The ones in Bangkok are some of the best in Asia alone and among the most frequently visited. If one of your main goals in visiting Bangkok is to meet Thai women, you can certainly do that at any of their fine beaches.
- >Go partying! Last, but definitely not the least, don’t miss the chance to see the city come to life at night. Bangkok nightlife is as busy as its daytime affairs, if not more. From the center of the city to the beaches on the outskirts, there is indeed no shortage of party destinations all over Bangkok. Superclubs, pubs, sky bars, and beach resorts all hold parties at night. It’s up to you to decide where to spend your unforgettable nights!
If you have a vacation slot opening up, make sure to reserve it for Bangkok, Thailand! Thousands of people who have visited the city will tell you the same. The place is amazing, the people are great, and the women are incredibly attractive and friendly. Who knows, you might encounter your future bride during your vacation in the city. If you wish to meet a beautiful Thai woman beforehand, you can easily and conveniently do so by signing up on our site today!
Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, 6 December, 2023 - Tuesday, 12 December, 2023
You have to meet the women to marry them! What other international dating site offers you numerous opportunities to do that?